- Justice Department investigates Sci-Hub founder on suspicion of working for Russian intelligence
- Joseph DeMarco Published in Yale Law Journal Forum: Data Rights and Data Wrongs — Civil Litigation & The New Privacy Norms
- Amicus Brief in San Bernardino U.S. District Court Apple-FBI Encryption Litigation
- An Approach to Minimizing Legal and Reputational Risks in Red Team Hacking Exercises
- Working from Home? Please Practice Good Cyber-Hygiene
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence in Corporate Acquisitions
- Amicus Brief in U.S. Supreme Court in Gordon v. Softech International, et al.
- Search Engines: Safe Harbor for Sponsored Gambling Ads
DeMarco Law, PLLC is committed to devoting substantial time and resources toward pro bono activities and to those in need, and regularly contributes to charitable organizations. If you are aware of a matter, issue, or situation within our area of expertise that you believe merits consideration as a pro bono matter for DeMarco Law, PLLC please contact us.
Fighting Online Piracy Through Multinational Strategies
Information Technology and Risk Management
Routine Conduct at Risk With MySpace Suicide Case
Steinbeck Heirs Seek to Slow Google Books Settlement
McKelvey Admits Monster Backdating
99 Park Avenue, Suite 1100
New York, NY 10016